Tuesday, March 19, 2013

#phishuno uno phish

These were made by Rachel, the creator and caretaker of the #phishuno instagram...
It can also be seen here: http://statigr.am/tag/phishuno/



Awesome!  FYI: There is a Moog Keytar in the Rock and Roll hall of Fame that looks just like Page's badass instrument that he got from James Brown's estate...



Do Tigers sleep in Lotus patches?





I can't really tell which town this is a map of, but I imagine it is the central part....




See the city, see the zoo..... traffic light won't let me through...........

2 comments:

  1. got it... I was thinking so zoomed in...for some reason it made me think of the Collect Pond that used to be downtown in the early years of the city. (Thank you, "Gangs of New York" special features)...right city, wrong era, both central parts of town

    ReplyDelete