Friday, August 16, 2013

@Kingsley_Zissou' trades from SF and Hollywood

Some of these are on here already, because I gave them to her....
The one that says "It's natural to be scared" was given to me in Tahoe and has a shiny gold background, possibly made of wrapping paper.... It should be noted here that @Kingsley_Zissou, Docta Bedford and I had a super rad late night Uno making session after the Hollywood show.

Thanks to everyone for your emails and submissions, I will be posting more in the days to come...

2 comments:

  1. I need that "Machete don't text" card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe she'll trade it to you in the future... I cannot say. Glad you like it, though... I have a slightly different approach to mini cards, tending towards the SImple rather than the complexity of say, Hydrogen ;)

    ReplyDelete